Hey DFW! I am so excited with all the events that we are having in the next few days. This week I am super pumped with Fort Worth Food & Wine Festival (there’s a Tacos & Tequila version too!) and the Botanic Gardens Lantern Festival. Never miss an event in the Metroplex, to get a list of events emailed weekly, please subscribe to my mailing list.
Here’s some other events happening now for all tastes and budget:
- Frisco Fair 11-day family event. Rides, food, and family entertainment. Free admission. Rides, games, and food can be purchased on site.
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden presents Cool Thursdays Concert Series Every Thursday from now until October, it features cool food, stunning views and great music. Tributes to some of the best artists of all time, including Michael Jackson, ABBA, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel and Beach Boys (see link for schedule). Food and drinks available on site or can be brought by attendees.
- Bad Bunny in concert Puerto Rican Latin trap and reggaeton singer Bad Bunny brings his La Nueva Religion tour to Dallas.
- The Firehouse Theatre presents Once on This Island At The Firehouse Theatre. Caribbean adaptation of The Little Mermaid. Tickets on sale on the website.
- Tyler Perry presents Madea’s Farewell Play Tour at The Theater at Grand Prairie. Featuring the original cast, including Tamela Mann, David Mann, and Cassi Davis. Tickets available on the website.
- Dallas Summer Musicals presents Hamilton Critically acclaimed and award-winning musical based on the life of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. Tickets available on the website.
- Deep Ellum Arts Festival Food, drinks, music and a pet parade make up the 25th anniversary of this festival. Free admission.
- Dallas Blooms With more than 100 varieties of spring bulbs and over 500,000 colorful blooms, this is a must see event to enjoy with the whole family. Tickets available on the website.
- 90’s and 2000’s Hip Hop and R&B At The House of Blues, with live music, hand-crafted cocktails, upscale lounge bites, and an excellent cigar selection.
There’s so many more, so don’t miss out. You will have a fun-filled weekend, no matter what you’re looking for. Don’t forget to subscribe for the hottest events near you.