If you are like me and absolutely love tacos, you don’t want to miss out on any excuse to enjoy some delicious ones with family or friends. Here’s a list of the upcoming events and best places to try.
- Tacos & Tequila Walk at Trinity Groves: Passes cost $15 and give you access to special pricing at each stop.
- Waxahachie Cinco de Mayo Festival: From May 3rd, enjoy good music and great food in this celebration for the whole family.
- Cinco de Mayo at Trader’s Village: 3 stages with music and lots of fun all day. Free entrance.
- Grand Prairie Cinco de Mayo Parade and Celebration: Free entertainment including a parade, food, mariachis and lots of fun.
- Dallas Margarita Festival: Tickets start at $30. Get samples from over 15 places and vote for your favorite.
- Cinco de Mayo at Bartaco: Live music and delicious food to celebrate.
And so much more! Don’t miss out on these and other events. Share with us on our social media where are you celebrating this weekend.